XML : RSS Feed for Rebates / Coupons / Deals (base on DSE)
Provide Rebates / Coupons / Deals RSS FEED on your web site.
This RSS Feed is ready to use immediately on your site for your visitors! Of course you can also use it yourself for other purposes.
For example you can use Rebates / Coupons / Deals RSS FEED to deliver daily or last X days of deals information from DataFeedFile.com database.
RSS is a very robust and well used standard, that is the reason why we created this RSS feed for you. You may use it for whatever purpose you need.
This RSS example demonstrate the Deal RSS layout provided by DataFeedFile.com
In order for you to get XML data feed, there are some request variables that you need to submit to Datafeedfile.com XML Service.
Here is list of variable that you need to specify when requesting a XML document.
|affid||Y||Affiliate id, is a unique identifier number for each affiliate account
|dfftoken||Y||Your unique DFF Token. Generate this unique DFF Token string of characters from your Affiliate Control Panel > Settings > DFF Token.
|type||N||filter the deal search result to certain deal type only.
- p or popular = show all discounts ordered by popularity
- r or rebate = show rebates
- c or coupon = show coupon codes
- d or discount = show discounts
- fs or free shipping = show free shipping
- f or freebie = show Freebies
- xy or buyxgety = show Buy X Get Y
- rc = show rebate + coupon
- rd = show rebate + discount
- cd = show coupon + discount
|keyword||N||filter the deal result by certain keyword
|limit||N||number of deals to show per page (make sure you set this parameter first before setting page). if not specified will default to limit = 20.
|offset||N||jump to offset record #.... (make sure not to use this at the same time with page)
|page||N||jump to certain page number. If not specified will default to page 1. Do not use this page parameter with offset because they will conflict and cancels out each other.
|group_by||N||controls the grouping of deal search result.
Possible values of 'group_by' are:
When group_by is used, grouped data will be located in [grouped] array or section.
Grouped data are a subset of filtered + limited, meaning they are always filtered and limited already.
|category_name||N||set to certain category name, enter the full first level DFF category name such as 'Computer Hardware'. Make sure you URL encode the category name before placing it on the URL query string, for example 'Computer Hardware' should become URL Encoded to 'Computer+Hardware'.
|mernum||N||Merchant Number, is the merchant / store number used by DataFeedFile.com to narrow search to a particular merchant only.
|posted_date||N||show only deals posted / created on this date. Use MM/DD/YYYY format. make sure you encode / to %2F.
|posted_last_n_days||N||show only last N number of days' deals
|expire_last_n_days||N||show only deals expiring in N day(s).
|dealnum||N||show only this ONE deal number
|For more detailed list of options you can use go to our WIKI about DFF DSE parameters.
RSS Feeds Requirements
1. Please make sure your XML Access DFF Token is ACTIVE. To activate and generate token you must login and go to Settings > XML.
2. Generate dfftoken variable. You must go to Settings > XML to generate an XML Access DFF Token and use this in the dfftoken variable.
3. Specify your AFFID in the query string. AFFID is your affiliate number assigned by DataFeedFile.com (your account number as an affiliate).